The St. Columbkille & St. Joseph The Worker Board of Education Rep is Todd Link:
CLICK HERE for BOARD MEETING INFO
BOARD OF EDUCATION
The Holy Family Catholic Schools Board of Education governs matters pertaining to education, financial responsibility and Catholicity within our schools. All board meetings take place on the third Tuesday of each month at 5:30 p.m. in the Frommelt Conference Room at Wahlert Catholic High School, unless communicated otherwise due to conflict. The public is welcome to attend any board meeting.
Board Make Up
The board includes:
One pastor/pastoral administrator from the supporting parishes selected by the pastors/pastoral administrators of the Dubuque Deanery.
Eight lay members: six elected members and two at-large appointed members.
One pastoral coordinator appointed by the Archbishop.
Elected lay membership from supporting parishes is defined as:
- One member from Nativity Church or St. Anthony Church.
- One member from St. Raphael Cathedral or St. Patrick Church.
- One member from Holy Spirit Pastorate.
- One member from the Church of the Resurrection.
- One member from St. Joseph Key West Church.
- One member from St. Columbkille Church or St. Joseph the Worker Church.
- One non-voting representative from Holy Family New Melleray Parish in Peosta, Iowa.
Members of the board are elected or appointed for a term of three years and may be reelected for a second term. Appointed members are nominated by an established membership committee of the board comprised of a pastoral coordinator, chairperson, executive officer and one additional board member. The chief administrator serves as executive officer to the board, but is not considered a member and does not vote.