How are you called to share your gift of TIME?
If a brother or sister has nothing to wear and has no food for the day, and one of you says to them, “Go in peace, keep warm, and eat well,” but you do not give them the necessities of the body, what good is it? So also faith of itself, if it does not have works is dead. –Jas 2:15-17
Your gift of time helps support the mission and vision of St. Columbkille when you:
- Attend weekly Mass.
- Pray for the Church and the members of our community.
- Give generously of your time to help your family, your co-workers, other members of St. Columbkille, and those in need within the greater community.
- Consider sharing your gifts of time and talent in one of the ministries and activities at St. Columbkille.
- Gratefully Share All of Your Gifts.
- The Gift Inventory page can be found under SERVE on our website. Our Annual Guidebook & Directory which was is located in every pew and in the back vestibule of the Church. (and on this website) Complete the online Gift Inventory form and submit.
We have placed this form alongside the job descriptions of all our available ministries and activities, making it easier to determine the ministry/activity that best suits your individual gifts and fits within the time you have available to share.